Monday, September 30, 2013

Craving Chastity by Dana Drake



I daydreamed on the drive home from work, thinking about Rich’s comments. It never occurred to me that Monique wanting to see me with a man was a power thing. I thought it was humiliation. I drove right past the liquor store. Monique told me to pick up a bottle of Scotch whiskey for her to give a coworker as a retirement gift. We were attending a party for him at a bar downtown. I was so wrapped up in thought that I drove right by the store. Monique was fixing a salad when I walked in from the garage.
“Where is the bottle of Scotch?”
“Oh, shoot. I was so wrapped up, that I completely forgot about it.” Her expression darkened into one I’d never seen.
“You forgot to pick up my suit from the cleaners on Saturday. I think you need a reminder to focus on your responsibilities.”
“I’m sorry, Monique. I’ll run back out and get it.”
“You’re right you will; but not before I punish you.” I stared at her, stunned at the way she was talking to me. “Come with me.” She marched up the stairs to the spare bedroom. I followed her, feeling a mixture of regret for disappointing her, and fear. I’d never seen Monique angry. It was a side I didn’t know existed. “Undress,” she said standing beside a red leather hassock with her arms crossed over her chest. She’d changed into black slacks and a white blouse after work, to join her coworkers for drinks at seven.
I felt clumsy undressing in the room and fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. “You’re not helping your case, Jason,” she snapped. I felt naked all of a sudden, even though I’d stopped wearing clothes at home almost two months before. “Kneel down and bend over the hassock.”
“What are you doing, Monique?” I heard her slide my belt out of my slacks.
“I’m disciplining you so you’ll focus.” She brought the doubled-up belt down hard across my buttocks. I cried out, more out of surprise than pain. The second blow hurt more than the first.
“Please, Monique.” SLAP. “Please stop.” SLAP “I’ll concentrate, I’ll do better.” SLAP, SLAP. She moved, to get my left buttock. SLAP. It hurt. I felt my penis begin to twitch and stiffen. It swelled, but was checked by its steel prison. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. She hit me a dozen times, hard. I was bracing for more when she dropped my belt.
“Get dressed and go the store. I’m leaving in forty-five minutes. You’re staying home as part of your punishment.” I listened to her heels on the oak staircase as I rubbed my stinging buttocks. I dressed quickly and bolted out the door without saying goodbye. I got back with ten minutes to spare, set the bottle and a gift bag I’d picked up on the table, and found Monique at her makeup table. I stood at the door.
“I apologize for letting you down today.” I kind of choked up. She stared at the mirror. “I’m sorry. I won’t let you down again.” She rose from her chair and walked past me without saying anything. I was going to follow her downstairs and apologize some more, but thought better of it. I undressed and went downstairs after I heard the garage door close.
 *****
I felt perfectly natural being naked and kneeling at her feet, wearing only a stainless steel chastity device. Being surrounded by a half-dozen female strangers somehow didn’t bother me. Submitting to a strong, beautiful woman just felt right. She had become my anchor. She brought order into my life, when it was careening out of control. Monique’s friends seemed totally nonplussed. Perhaps they were in female led marriages too, and were used to being waited on by nude, chaste men, and demanded and expected total obedience and submission from their partners. A 16,000-word novella about female-led-marriage and male submission. Available on Amazon

2 comments: