Saturday, December 24, 2011

Her Slave-- Lane's Awakening

Her Slave-- Lane's Awakening, is Dana Drake's new novel of female domination and forced male chastity.

Lane Preston is devastated when his wife leaves him for another woman. He fears he’ll never find love and happiness, until his business partner’s wife shares the secret to their successful marriage-- female supremacy, domination, and male chastity. It's available here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/117080
or at your favorite online bookstore.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this book and am off to number two in the series. I put a review of it up on my blog at: http://indiebookreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished to read this marvellous book. In this novel, you perfectly are describing that is my dream. You show how a mistress can take control on the soul of her slave and how he can become fully happy at her feets.
    Sadly, the women like that seem very rare. It is a very beautiful and fascinating story that you have written. I would like sincerely thanks you. Really, I found at least two good reasons to continue to read your books: dreaming and improving my english.

    Michel.

    Sorry for my bad english, I am french.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I’m writing concerning “Slave Husband, Lane’s Marriage” which I can’t find on the blog. It seems the same as “Her Slave, Lane’s awakening”, just a different title. I was engrossed from beginning to end. You write very, very well. When I reached the end I was very angry about it. I know femdom often ends with the male giving his all and getting very little and most of the time I enjoy that. However, in this case Lane was broken emotionally. So damaged he would need help from a neutral ‘trusted’ mental health professional. It’s fiction but it seemed like I was an observer in real time, another testament of your abilities. I wanted to tell Lane, “run, run like hell and never go back”. I’m afraid to purchase more of your writing, afraid of the outcomes. MT

    ReplyDelete